Zara Aawaas Sector 104 Gurgaon
Zara Aawaas Sector 104, Gurgaon is located at sector 104, Gurgaon. Applications are invited from general public for booking of residential apartments in the Zara Aawaas Sector 104, Gurgaon Affordable Housing Project approved by Government of Haryana. This project is proposed to be developed as per the terms and conditions of the policy prescribed by Town & Country Planning Department, Government of Haryana vide notification no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013. All the features of Zara Aawaas Sector 104, Gurgaon are being developed as per the guidelines lay down under Haryana Government’s Affordable Housing Policy.
Zara Aawaas Sector 104, Gurgaon is a promising destination for work and lifestyle. Planned as a complete package of residences, workplace, IT and entertainment, the area around Dwarka Expressway is a very Promising real estate market. The 8 lane expressway developed by HUDA will connect Dwarka, Gurgaon and NH-8 and bring the international Airport, new hotel corridor, golf course, and a host of prestigious housing projects within close proximity. The region will have sound infrastructure of broad roads, sewage, water and power supply besides proposed metro connectivity from IFFCO Chowk.
Zara Aawaas Sector 104, Gurgaon is spread over an area of 5.00 acres and offering approx. 800 apartments of 1BHK as well as 2BHK.
Further details of Zara Aawaas Sector 104 Gurgaon are given below.
Offer for Public
- Type A (1BHK)
Apartments of carpet area of approx. 301 sq. ft. and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 65 sq. ft. approx.
- Type B (2BHK)
Apartments of carpet area of approx. 569 sq. ft. and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 89 sq. ft. approx.
Apartments of carpet area of approx. 524 sq. ft. and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 94 sq. ft. approx.
Apartments of carpet area of approx. 498 sq. ft. and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 100 sq. ft. approx.
- Type C (2BHK+Study)
Apartments of carpet area of approx. 635 sq. ft. and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 100 sq. ft. approx.
- Fixed Rate of Rs. 4000/sq ft carpet Area & 500/sq ft for Balcony (Fixed by Haryana Govt.)
- Only Carpet Area Being Charged excluding balcony & Walls. Balcony being charged @Rs.500/ sq ft only.
- Allotment on basis of draw of lots in presence of representative of DC, DTCP offices & other Government Officials.
- No Extra Charges i.e. EDC/IDC, IFMS, Car Parking, Club Charges.
- Deferred Payment Plan Payment plan spread proportionately over 3.5 years.
- Delivery in 4 Years (no delay)
- No maintenance charges for 5 Years after occupation.
- No Brokerage to be paid by Buyer/Developer.
- Bank Finance up to 80% by leading Government & Private Banks
- Club with steam, Sauna
- Billiards, Card Room, Reading room & Cafeteria
- Swimming pool, gymnasium, basketball & playing court
- Dedicated children play area
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens with Ware bodies.
- 24 hour Security Vigilance
- Intercom from Gate to Flat
- High Speed Lift (One bed/service lift)
- Community shopping complex
- Bedroom Area: Tiles and oil bound distemper
- Living Area: Tiles and oil bound distemper
- Kitchen: Marble shelf, Tiles Flooring & Oil Bound distemper
- Doors: Hardwood /UPVC Frame Door in main & Internal Door
- Structure: RCC frames Structure designed for SESMIC forces as per latest IS code and NBC Recommendations.
- Electrical: Copper Wiring concealed PVC Conducts Provision of TV/Telephone outlets in all rooms.
- External Finish: Texture paint in pleasing shades.
- Internal Finish: All walls finished in OBD of pleasing shades.
- Located in Sector 104 Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon.
- Just half Km from 150 meter Dwarka-Manesar Expressway.
- IGI Airport & Diplomatic Enclave & Dwarka 9 kms, NH-8-12 kms.
- KMP Expressway which connects NH-I, NH-8 & NH is just -10 Minutes.
- Proposed Inter State Bus Terminus & Proposed Metro route from Dwarka- 10 Minutes.
- Railway station, Palam Vihar & Iffco Chowk- 10 Minutes.
- In vicinity of high End Projects like Godrej Summit, Puri Emerald Bay, ATS Triumph.
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
- 1 BHK (Booking Price) – Rs. 61825 & Total Price: 1236500
- 2 BHK (Booking Price) – Rs. 116025 & Total Price: 2320500
- 2 BHK (Booking Price) – Rs. 107150 & Total Price: 2143000
- 2 BHK (Booking Price) – Rs. 102100 & Total Price: 2042000
- 2 BHK + Study (Booking Price) – Rs. 129500 & Total Price: 2590000
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 20% of total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price