About UPSIDC Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation)
UPSIDC Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation) was established on 29th March 1961. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of Uttar Pradesh, which promotes industries and develops industrial infrastructure in the State. Its industrial areas are equipped with infrastructure facilities like roads, drains, internal power lines, street lights, etc. It is one of the six infrastructure sector State Public sector enterprises, other five being, Uttar Pradesh State Bridge Corporation Limited (UPSBCL), Uttar Pradesh Project and Tube well (UPPT), Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC), Uttar Pradesh Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Ltd. (UPRNN) and Avas Vikas Parishad (Housing Development Corporation). It promotes the development of industrial infrastructure in the state of Uttar Pradesh; it has helped in development of industrial areas, and has delivered iconic industrial areas. The objective of UPSIDC is to provide contemporary infrastructure facilities and services to entrepreneurs setting up businesses and factories in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Objectives of UPSIDC Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, UPSIDC Allahabad operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for UPSIDC Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation)
Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation
Address: 44/11, Near Bhola Hospital, Lowther Road, Darbhanga Colony, George Town, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002.
Phone No: 0532-2460425
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org