About Urban Improvement Trust, Bhiwadi (UIT Bhiwadi)
The UIT Bhiwadi, Urban Improvement Trust, Bhiwadi was established by the Government in the year 1960, July 4, to achieve its objectives, under Rajasthan Urban Improvement Act 1959. It is responsible for overall development of Bhiwadi Urban Area now covering population of more than 1 lakh. The trust has been headed by the Chairman with a secretary as executive officer. It consists of government officials and nominated public persons as trustees.
Objectives of Urban Improvement Trust, Bhiwadi (UIT Bhiwadi)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, UIT Bhiwadi operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.