Tulsiani Easy In Homes Sector 35 Sohna
Tulsiani Easy In Homes Sector 35 is located at sector 35, Sohna. Applications are invited from general public for booking of residential apartments in the Tulsiani Easy In Homes Sector 35, Sohna Affordable Housing Project approved by Government of Haryana. This project is proposed to be developed as per the terms and conditions of the policy prescribed by Town & Country Planning Department, Government of Haryana vide notification no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013. All the features of Tulsiani Easy In Homes Sector 35, Sohna are being developed as per the guidelines lay down under Haryana Government’s Affordable Housing Policy.
Tulsiani Easy In Homes Sector 35, Sohna is developed under Tulsiani Group. Tulsiani is an Allahabad based company. Tulsiani Group excels in designing and developing state-of-art residential and commercial property. The company thrives to provide satisfactory services to the people and their environment. The sole motive of Tulsiani Group is to upgrade quality of lives with its caliber in engineering, landscaping and choice of location. Tulsiani Group believes in business that performs ethically & responsibly. Hence, all the projects are associated with uncompromising construction standards and matchless aesthetic beauty.
Tulsiani Easy In Homes Sector 35, Sohna is spread over an area of 5.00 acres and offering 1 BHK apartments as well as 2 BHK apartments with all essential facilities.
Further details of Tulsiani Easy In Homes Sector 35 Sohna are given below.
Offer for Public
- Type A (1 BHK)
288 no. of apartments of carpet area of approx. 340.46 sq. ft. and balcony area of approx. 84.71 sq. ft.
- Type A (2 BHK)
480 no. of apartments of carpet area of approx. 505.8 sq. ft. and balcony area of approx. 97 sq. ft.
- 5 acres of township
- Balcony with every flat
- Commercial space for daily use requirement
- Playing Space for children
Information Not Available
- Hall Flooring/Lobby/Bedroom Flooring: Vitrified Tiles
- Kitchen/Toilet/Balcony Flooring: Ceramic Tiles
- Common Areas Flooring: Kota Stone/Pavers
- Window Frame: Hardwood Door Frame/ Aluminum
- Door Frames/Doors: Hardwood Frame with flush panel/flush door/Skin door
- Wall Tiles: Toilets-Ceramic Tiles
- Kitchen: Permanent finish with 2’ Dado tiles above counter
- Kitchen Counter: Granite/Marble with stainless steel sink
- Wall Finish: Oil bound distemper
- Plumbing Fittings: UPVC/CPVC/PPR or equivalent
- Sanitary Fittings: Chinaware of standard design and fitting ISI marked
- Electrical Fittings: ISI marked
- Structure: RCC Frame Structure as per ISI Code
- The upcoming KMP Expressway is located very close to the site
- The expressway is at an advanced stage of construction and shall soon be operational
- 10 minutes from Golf Course Extension Road
- 10 minutes from IMT Sohna
- 10 minutes from Damdama Lake
- 15 minutes from KMP Expressway
- 15 minutes from rajiv Chowk
- 20 minutes from Medicity
- 20 minutes from Huda City Metro Station
- 25 minutes from Westin Sohna Resort
- 30 minutes from IGI Airport
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
- 1 BHK Unit: Total price: Rs. 1268011
- 2 BHK Unit: Total price: Rs. 1860073
Applicable Service Tax and VAT Labour Cess as per Government rules shall be extra over and above the price.
Carpet area @ Rs. 3600 per square feet
Balcony area @ Rs. 500 per square feet
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- At the time of submission of the application for allotment – 5%
- Within fifteen days from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 20%
- Within Six months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%
- Within twelve months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%
- Within Eighteen months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%
- Within twenty four months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%
- Within thirty months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%
- Within thirty six months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5% of total price + Stamp duty, Registration & other changes (if any)