Supertech Basera Sector 79 Gurgaon
Supertech Basera Sector 79 is located at sector 79, Gurgaon. Applications are invited from general public for booking of residential apartments in the Supertech Basera Sector 79, Gurgaon Affordable Housing Project approved by Government of Haryana. This project is proposed to be developed as per the terms and conditions of the policy prescribed by Town & Country Planning Department, Government of Haryana vide notification no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013. All the features of Supertech Basera Sector 79, Gurgaon are being developed as per the guidelines lay down under Haryana Government’s Affordable Housing Policy.
Supertech Basera Sector 79, Gurgaon is developed under Supertech Infrastructure. Supertech Limited, India’s leading real estate developer was founded 27 years back in National Capital Region and since then has been scaling new heights by each passing day. The company has set new trends of architectural finesse in the contemporary global scenario touching the horizons of excellence. Supertech is the pioneer to launch the concept of mixed-use development in India and to come up with high rise constructions in North India.
Supertech Basera Sector 79, Gurgaon is spread over an area of 5.08 acres offering 1BHK apartments as well as 2BHK apartments with all essential facilities.
Further details of Supertech Basera Sector 79 Gurgaon are given below.
Offer for Public
- Type A (1BHK)
Apartments of super area of approx. 404 sq. ft.
- Type -B (2BHK)
Apartments of super area of approx. 592 sq. ft.
Apartments of super area of approx. 546 sq. ft.
Information not Available
Information not Available.
- Rooms Flooring: Ceramic Tiles
- Kitchen Flooring: Ceramic Tiles
- Toilet Flooring: Ceramic Tiles
- Balcony Flooring: Anti skid Ceramic Tiles
- Common Area: Terracotta Tiles/Pavers/Stone/IPS Flooring
- Door Window Frame: MS Z-Section Frame as per IS code
- Door shutters: Flush doors painted with flat enamel paint
- Wall Tiles: Bathroom Ceramic Tiles up to 5 feet height
- Kitchen Tiles: Ceramic Tiles up to 2 feet height above counter
- Kitchen Counter Top: Terrazzo/Marble
- Wall Finish: Colour/White Wash
- Plumbing fitting: PPR Pipes or equivalent
- Electric Fitting: ISI Marked & required electrical points
- Staircase: MS railing in staircase and balcony
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
ALLOTMENT RATE OF FLATS (ALL INCLUSIVE) + TAXES AS APPLICABLE
*Category 1: Rs. 1287000/- per flat
*Category 2: (a) Rs. 1928500/- per flat.
(b) Rs. 2028500/- per flat.
The above rate is an all-inclusive cost of flat as per rates prescribed under the policy notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.8.2013 (details available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
With application: Booking amount i.e., 5% of cost of flat
*Category 1: Rs. 64350/-
*Category 2: (a) Rs. 96425/- (b) Rs. 101425/-
On allotment: Additional 20% of cost of flat
*Category 1: Rs. 257400/-
*Category 2: (a) Rs. 385700/- (b) Rs. 405700/-
Balance 75% of the amount in six equal monthly installments over three year period. No interest shall fall due before the due date of payment. Any default in payment shall invite interest at the rate of 15% per annum on delayed period.