Stand Up India Scheme Benefits & Stand Up India Loan Scheme Details
Stand Up India scheme was launched by Prime Minister on 5 April 2016 it is to facilitate bank loans between `10 Lakh and 1 Crore to at least one Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled financial).Tribe (ST) borrower and at least one woman borrower per bank branch for setting up a greenfield enterprise. This enterprise may be in manufacturing, services or the trading sector. In case of non-individual enterprises at least 51% of the shareholding and controlling stake should be held by either an SC/ST or Woman entrepreneur.
The Stand Up India scheme is based on recognition of the challenges faced by SC, ST and women entrepreneurs in setting up enterprises, obtaining loans and other support needed from time to time for succeeding in business. The scheme therefore endeavours to create an eco system which facilitates and continues to provide a environment for doing business. The scheme which covers all branches of Scheduled Commercial Banks, will be accessed in three potential ways: Based on the response, the portal provides
- Directly at the branch
- Through Stand Up India portal to the portal (www.standupmitra.in) or
- Through the Lead District Manager (LDM)
Nature of the Stand Up India Loan
- Composite Loan (inclusive of term loan and working capital) between Rs/- 10 Lakh and upto Rs/- 100 Lakh
- Loan of 75% of the project cost inclusive of term loan and working capital
- The stipulation of the loan being expected to cover 75% of the project cost would not apply if the borrower’s contribution along with convergence support from any other schemes exceeds 25% of the project cost.
Rate of Interest for Stand Up India Scheme
- The rate of interest would be lowest applicable rate of the bank for that category (rating category) not to exceed (base rate (MCLR) + 3% + tenor premium)
- The loan is repayable in 7 years with a maximum moratorium period of 18 months
Working Capital under Stand Up India
- For drawl of working capital upto Rs/- 10 Lakh, the same may be sanctioned by the way of overdraft. Rupay Debit Card to be issued for the convenience of the borrower.
- Working capital limit above Rs/- 10 Lakh to be sanctioned by the way of Cash Credit Limit
National Toll Free No. – 1800- 180- 111
Other Related Article