About SIDICO Sikkim (Sikkim Industrial Development & Investment Corporation)
SIDICO Sikkim (Sikkim Industrial Development & Investment Corporation) was incorporated on 13th March 1977 under the Registration of Companies Act, Sikkim, 1961 as a State Level Financial Institution engaged in promotion, financing and development of industries in tiny, cottage and small sector in the state of Sikkim.
Mission of SIDICO Sikkim (Sikkim Industrial Development & Investment Corporation)
- SIDICO will continue to catalyze the process of State and Nation building through continued efforts in helping our customers help themselves and by reinventing ourselves to further improve and boost the financial system of the State.
- Financial assistance is made available by the Corporation for fixed assets such as land, building, plant & machinery etc. with an ultimate objective of setting up of industries in the State. The upper limit for grant of loan is Rs.90.00 lakhs for industrial units subject to refinance from SIDBI. Term loans are extended to new units, diversification, modernization and rehabilitation programmes.
Objectives of SIDICO Sikkim (Sikkim Industrial Development & Investment Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, SIDICO Sikkim operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for SIDICO Sikkim (Sikkim Industrial Development & Investment Corporation)
Sikkim Industrial Development & Investment Corporation
Address: Bhanu Path, Gangtok, Sikkim–737103.
Phone No: 03592-202287, 03592-202637, 03592-209622, 03592-203092
Fax No: 03592-202287
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org