RMG Residency Sector 37C Gurgaon
RMG Residency at Sector-37C, Gurgaon is launching its latest grand venture of Affordable Housing. Located in the fast developing area of Gurgaon, Dwarka Expressway, this abode of blessings will be the most principled, disciplined, aesthetic, simple yet modern and futuristic development by Ninex developers. Location is the signature of any property, this affordable housing project from Ninex is conveniently located at Sector-37C, Gurgaon, just off Hero Honda Chowk and Dwarka Expressway. With a range of thoughtful amenities RMG Residency Sector 37C is especially for all those seeking style, sophistication, top quality construction and spaciousness. Seconds from the upcoming renowned schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping malls, business hubs along with the advantage of easy access and the luxury of being far from urban noise and finally a hop to the office, you are at the centre of universe. The sublime moments, exquisite surroundings and nature at our door step makes you feel that a dwelling in RMG Residency Sector 37C for you is a unique score written only or you. Designed and structured to ensure that your home should be more than just an apartment with peaceful living where you can relax, unwind and enjoy life.
RMG Residency Sector 37C is brought by RMG Developers Private Ltd which is the flagship company of the Ninex group. The group is engaged in providing complete solutions in real estate, hospitality, manufacturing and education sectors. The project is under the Haryana Government’s Affordable Housing Policy, 2013 and is an excellent opportunity for citizens of our country to be able to own a modest One/Two bed-room apartment in the metropolitan city of Haryana. The project location has excellent connectivity to New Delhi through NH8 & the Dwarka- Gurgaon Expressway (NPR).
RMG Residency Sector 37C believes integrating state of the art technology with an innovative approach in providing real estate solutions. Fueled by the vision to be an admired provider of real estate solutions, the group believes in providing complete customer satisfaction and delight. Our projects stand testimony to these beliefs and values.
RMG Residency Sector 37C is spread over 5.00 acres offering apartments with unit types of 1BHK and 2BHK for public.
Further details of RMG Residency Sector 37C Gurgaon are given below.
Offer for Public
- Type -1 (1BHK)
- Apartments of 441.0 sq. ft. approx. carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 68.197 sq. ft. approx.
- Apartments of 481.609 sq. ft. approx. carpet area and balcony (ies) with an aggregated area of 66.621 sq. ft. approx.
- Type -2 (2BHK)
- Apartments of 618.798 sq. ft. approx. carpet area and balcony (ies) with an aggregated area of 80.623 sq. ft. approx.
- 1 BHK @ 18 Lac and 2 BHK @ 25 Lac (all inclusive)
- Price is All Inclusive EDC/IDC/ Power Backup/PLC/IFMS/Other Charges
- 85 to 90 % Home Loan Finance available from all leading banks.
- All Amenities like- Power back up, Securities, Open Area, Kids Play Area
- All inclusive pricing based on carpet area at Rs. 4000/sq. ft. and Balcony at Rs. 500/-sq. ft.
- Necessary to deliver project within 4 years
- Payment plan spread proportionately over 3.5 years
- Zero maintenance Charged by developer for 5 years post delivery
- Structured design for highest considerations of zone IV.
- Well ventilated apartments
- Green and landscaped area with manicured lawns.
- Creche/Convenience shopping within the complex.
- 2000 Sq. Ft. community centre for family gatherings/small functions.
- Eco Friendly Environment with Rain Water Harvesting Systems.
- Automatic Lift/Service Lift with 100% Power backup.
- Fire Fighting systems as per National Building Code.
- Structure: RCC structure as per zone IV
- Rooms and Living Area Flooring: Vitrified Ceramic Tiles
- Kitchen Flooring: Ceramic Tiles
- Lobby Flooring: Ceramic Tiles
- Toilets Flooring: Ceramic Tiles
- Dado Toilets: Ceramic Tiles up to 5 ft. high
- Dado Kitchen: Ceramic Tiles
- Staircase/Common area: Kota Stone
- Kitchen Slab: Marble
- Kitchen Sink: Single bowl stainless steel
- Kitchen Tiles: 2 ft. high above marble counter
- Toilet fitting/Fixtures: CP fitting and china ware
- Door Frames: Painted Hardwood
- Window/Balcony Doors: MS-Z Section and glass
- Balcony Railings: MS railing
- Staircase: MS railing with PVC hand rail
- Ceiling Paint: Dry distemper/White Wash
- Inside Paint: Dry distemper/White Wash
- Outside Paint: Dry distemper/White Wash
- Staircases/Common Area Paint: White Wash
- Apartment/Lobby: Dry distemper
- Electrical: Use of ISI marked products for wiring, switches and circuit.
- Sector 37C is located 1.9 Km to the right of Hero Honda Chowk.
- Very short distance from proposed ISBT & Metro Station.
- 20 Km from IGI airport.
- 10 minutes drive from IFFCO Chowk & 20 minutes from IGI airport.
- Well connected to 150 m wide Northern Periphery road through Basai road.
- Surrounded by fully occupied Residential Sectors 9, 10 and 10A.
- Located on two sided 60 meters wide approach road of sector 9, 10, 10A, 37C and 37D.
- 25000 residential units are expected in adjacent sectors including 37C and 37D.
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
Category 1 (2BHK-Type 1)
Rs. 1799379 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.), Balcony Area (Rs. 500/Sq. ft.) and Booking Amount – Rs. 89969.
Rs. 1959747 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.), Balcony Area (Rs. 500/Sq. ft.) and Booking Amount – Rs. 97987.
Category 2 (2BHK-Type 2)
Rs. 2515504 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.), Balcony Area (Rs. 500/Sq. ft.) and Booking Amount – Rs. 125775.
The draw for allotment of apartments shall be held under the supervision of a committee constituted for the purpose by following a transparent procedure as below:
- Advertisements for booking of apartments shall be issued by the colonizer on two occasions at one week interval in One of the leading English National daily and Two Hindi Newspapers having circulation of more than ten thousand copies in the State to ensure adequate publicity of the project and should include details like allotment rate, schedule of payment, number and carpet area of apartment etc. The Performa of advertisement shall be separately approved by the DGTCP and hosted on the Department website for clarity.
- All flats in a specific project shall be allotted in one go within four months of sanction of building plans or receipt of environmental clearance whichever is later and possession of flats shall be offered within the validity period of 4 years of such sanction/ clearance. Any person interested to apply for allotment of flat in response to such advertisement by a colonizer may apply on the prescribed application form along with 5% amount of the total cost of the flat. All such applicants shall be eligible for an interest at the rate of 10% per annum on the booking amount received by the developer for a period beyond 90 days from the close of booking till the date of allotment of flat or refund of booking amount as the case may be. The applicant will be required to deposit additional 20% amount of the total cost of the flat at the time of allotment of flat. The balance 75% amount will be recovered in six equated six monthly installments spread over three-year period, with no interest falling due before the due date for payment. Any default in payment shall invite interest @15% per annum. The project-wise list of allottees shall also be hosted on the website of the Department.
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 20% of total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price