About RIICO Rajasthan (Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation)
RIICO Rajasthan (Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation) is a premier agency of Government of Rajasthan that has played an important role in the industrial development of Rajasthan. In 1980, RSIMDC split into RIICO & RSMDC. RIICO is mainly engaged in site selection and acquisition of land, financial assistance to small, medium and large scale projects, equity participation in large projects on merit, technical consultancy for project identification and technical tie up, escort services, facilitation of government clearances, merchant banking and financial tie -ups and extending incentives and concessions as per the policy of the State Government.
The corporation was incorporated on 28 March 1969 as RSIMDC and got its present name on 1 January 1980. It has 28 offices in Rajasthan and one in Delhi and has staff strength of 1054. RIICO has so far developed 338 industrial areas by acquiring about 59,084 acres (239.10 km2) of land. More than 37000 industries are in production within the industrial areas developed by RIICO in Rajasthan.
Objectives of RIICO Rajasthan (Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, RIICO Rajasthan operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for RIICO Rajasthan (Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation)
Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation
Address: Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302005.
Phone No: 0141-5113201, 0141-2227751-55
Fax No: 0141-5104804
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org