Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Beema Yojana Documents Required PMSBY Application Form & Procedure
- All individual account holders of participating banks in the age group of 18 to 50 years will be entitled to join.
- In case of multiple bank accounts held by an individual in one or different banks, the person would be eligible to join the scheme through one bank account only.
- In case an individual does not have any account, he/she can open the zero balance savings accounts under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Beema Yojana.
- Aadhar would be the primary KYC for the bank account.
- Recently taken passport size photograph.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Beema Yojana PMSBY Enrollment Modality / Period
- The cover shall be for the one year period stretching from 1st June to 31st May for which option to join / pay by auto-debit from the designated bank account on the prescribed forms will be required to be given by 31st May of every year.
- Joining subsequently on payment of full annual premium would be possible. However, applicants may give an indefinite / longer option for enrolment / auto-debit, subject to continuation of the scheme with terms as may be revised on the basis of past experience.
- Individuals who exit the scheme at any point may re-join the scheme in future years through the above modality. New entrants into the eligible category from year to year or currently eligible individuals who did not join earlier shall be able to join in future years while the scheme is continuing.
Pradhan mantri Suraksha Beema Yojana PMSBY Application Procedure
One should have to enter the basic information along with the individual’s account information. Download the form here: