OSHB Odisha Bidyadharpur Housing Scheme EWS Cuttack is a flat scheme under OSHB Odisha. Odisha State Housing Board, a Govt. of Odisha Organization and premier housing institution of the State Odisha State Housing Board is taking up 320 flats in finished shape in 23 Blocks (Ground + 3 storied structure) with 14 flats in each blocks at Bidyadharpur, Cuttack in its ongoing EWS housing Scheme. OSHB Odisha Bidyadharpur Housing Scheme EWS Cuttack is a Self-financing scheme where allottees will have to pay full cost before taking possession of the flat. The site is strategically located within the Cuttack City, near Nuabazar Chhak surrounded by residential colonies with easy access to Market, Hospital and School etc.
The applicants desirous of applying for OSHB Odisha Bidyadharpur Housing Scheme EWS Cuttack can apply online through the official web site www.oshb.org. Applicants should also follow the instructions given in the website and brochure.
Application Start Date: 30-12-2013
Application End Date: 31-01-2014
Applicant can get the details of OSHB Odisha Bidyadharpur Housing Scheme EWS Cuttack from the brochure linked below.
OSHB Odisha Bidyadharpur Housing Scheme EWS Cuttack provides for 320 numbers of EWS flats in G+3 storied structures along with necessary infrastructure facilities. Cost of application Rs 300/-
Further details of OSHB Odisha Bidyadharpur Housing Scheme EWS Cuttack are given below.
Offer for Public
- EWS Category
Flat Area: 221 sq ft
Super Built up Area: 284 sq ft
No. of Units: 320
Information not available.
- Site Development with filling of sand in the ditch after removal of slushy soil and clearing shrubs & bushes
- Retaining wall around the filled up area required
- Internal Black topped road with masonry drains and CD works by Hume pipe culverts
- External water supply by direct pumping from bore wells for EWS flats and sewerage disposal with individual septic tank and soak pit for each block
- External electrification with transformers along with street lights
- RCC framed structure over pile foundation
- 8 inch exterior and 4 inch filler walls with Fly Ash Bricks
- Exterior walls finished with Cement paint
- The interior walls finished with cement wash
- Flush door shutter with iron angle choukath
- PVC doors to toilets and glazed casement windows
- Internal electrical installations by surface wiring by casing capping with copper wire
- Internal water supply with fittings of standard quality
- Applicant should be a resident of India and a major.
- In case of minor, natural parents, de facto guardian or guardians appointed by the competent court shall be eligible
- One family shall be eligible for only one allotment under one housing scheme. Family comprises of a husband , wife and minor children
- He/ She or His/ Her family members should not own /have been allotted any residential plot/ house/ flat/ SCR by OSHB or any other Govt.
- The applicant should have an active bank account to apply for the scheme.
- EWS Category– Family Income must be within Rs 90,000/- annum.
Price (in Rs)
- EWS Category
EMD to be paid with application: 40,000/-
Provisional Sale Price Per Unit: 3,64,000/-
- Allotments of flats will be made as per extant rules of the board. In case the number of applicants under any category is more than the number of units, allotments will be made by draw of lottery
- 25% of units in each category will be kept reserved for outright purchasers, where the selected allottees will have to pay the balance of the provisional sale price in on installment
- Reservation of allotment in different categories of applications- General- 55%, Government Employee- 20%, Retired Employee- 05%, SC/ST- 08%, Defence/ Ex-Serviceman- 08%, Disabled Person- 02%, Freedom Fighter- 02%.