Noida Master Plan 2031 has been created for Noida City. Noida is located in Gautam Buddh Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh state.
Noida Master Plan 2031 LPA
The New Okhla Industrial Development Area, which is analogous to the Planning Area/ Notified Area of Noida city falls entirely within the district of Gautam Buddha Nagar. It covers 81 revenue villages and a total of about 20,316 hectare of land. It is located in close proximity to the metropolitan city of Delhi and lies along the eastern and south-eastern boundaries of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The area forms part of the U.P. Sub-region of NCR. It is bounded by the river Yamuna and the city of Delhi in the West and the South-West, National Highway 24 and the city of Ghaziabad in the North, river Hindon and Greater Noida Area in the East, and the confluence of rivers Yamuna and Hindon in the South. Noida falls under the catchment area of river Yamuna and is an old river bed of the same.
Within the framework of policy for the development of the NCR and UP sub-region and taking into consideration the development pressures due to the development of Yamuna expressway from Noida to Agra and rail connections to NOIDA, the master Plan is prepared with following underlying imperatives:
- Integrated development of Noida to accommodate future growth of population up to the year 2031.
- Capitalize on the area’s high growth potential due to its proximity to the metropolitan city of Delhi and evolving transport linkages.
- Promote a conducive environment for people to earn livelihood and enjoy good quality of life.
- Promote small-scale industrial, Institutional and other work opportunities at places which are well suited for such activities.
Objectives Of Noida Master Plan 2031
Noida Master Plan 2031 has been prepared with the following objectives:
- Within the framework of broad policies for the development of U.P. Sub- region of NCR and taking into consideration the proposed strengthening of the road and rail infrastructure and the development pressures due to the creation and development of various activities in the adjoining area, Greater Noida, Delhi, Ghaziabad etc., prepare a Noida Master Plan Noida 2031
- Achieving integrated development of Noida and its environs; and
- Accommodating future growth of population up to the year 2031.
- To capitalize on the area’s high growth potential due to its proximity to the metropolitan city of Delhi and public investment expenditure not only in the area but also the environs.
- To promote employment generating activities such as small scale industrial work opportunities, offices spaces, institutions, commercial centres, IT parks, etc., at places which are well suited for such activities and provide a conducive environment for people to work and enjoy good quality of life.