About MPIDC Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation)
MPIDC Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation) was incorporated on 16th October 1987 under the Indian Companies Act 1956. The Nigam has been entrusted the responsibility of Industrial promotion through development of Industrial Growth Centers in selected areas of its jurisdiction in the State of Madhya Pradesh. Authorized Share Capital of the Corporation is Rs. 700.00 lakhs and Issued, subscribed & paid-up capital of the corporation is Rs. 285.01 Lakhs.
Bhopal is the Capital of Madhya Pradesh. Its scenic landscapes and a perfectly balanced lifestyle make. it one of the best Indian cities to reside in. Bhopal offers a well-planned road network, a strong railway network for convenient inter-state transport, a well equipped Raja Bhoj airport to support regular flights to and from major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Indore, Ahmedabad, Raipur and Hyderabad.
Objectives of MPIDC Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, MPIDC Bhopal operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.