Lotus Realtech Lotus Homz Sector 111 Gurugram
Lotus Realtech Lotus Homz is a project under affordable housing approved by Govt. of Haryana. The project is equipped with all the basic conveniences to make your living a relaxed and carefree one. Residents will love to live within the safe, pleasant and tranquil atmosphere.
Lotus Realtech is a pioneer in conceiving and executing a profusion of urbane real estate projects arraying from Townships to Group housing to luxury Apartments. The group is focused on innovative design, superior standards of construction, customer service and Community values. With break -through technologies and development mediums the group has with every step, progressed towards giving an outstanding result. The company brings together the unmatched experience and expertise of designers and architects. Lotus Realtech Projects foresees a spectrum of assignments ranging from complete township to high rise apartment complexes. Each project is a showpiece in its category reflecting the highest standards of planning and construction comparable with the very finest in the business. All the features of Lotus Realtech Lotus Homz are being developed as per the guidelines laid down under Haryana Government’s Affordable Housing Policy.
Lotus Realtech Lotus Homz is spread over 5.09 acres with availability of 1BHK/2BHK flats.
Further details of Lotus Realtech Lotus Homz Sector 111 Gurgaon are given below.
Offer for Public
- Category (1 BHK-A2)
(i) Total Area: 385.88 sq. ft. (ii) Carpet Area: 336.96 sq. ft. (iii) Balcony Area: 48.92 sq. ft.
- Category (1 BHK-A3)
(i) Total Area: 405.13 sq. ft. (ii) Carpet Area: 356.21 sq. ft. (iii) Balcony Area: 48.92 sq. ft.
- Category (1 BHK-A4)
(i) Total Area: 452.58 sq. ft. (ii) Carpet Area: 418.8 sq. ft. (iii) Balcony Area: 23.78 sq. ft.
- Category (1 BHK-A5)
(i) Total Area: 476.02 sq. ft. (ii) Carpet Area: 392.79 sq. ft. (iii) Balcony Area: 83.23 sq. ft.
- Category (1 BHK-A6)
Total Area: 437.03 sq. ft. (ii) Carpet Area: 389.89 sq. ft. (iii) Balcony Area: 47.14 sq. ft.
- Category (1 BHK-A7)
Total Area: 449.29 sq. ft. (ii) Carpet Area: 416.07 sq. ft. (iii) Balcony Area: 33.22 sq. ft.
- Category (2 BHK- A1)
Total Area: 695.90 sq. ft. (ii) Carpet Area: 605.55 sq. ft. (iii) Balcony Area: 90.35 sq. ft.
- Carefully designed interiors
- Efficiently planned lay-outs
- Well ventilated and well-lit
- Unmatched space planning
- 24×7 secure gated living
- Excellent Connectivity
- 24 hr. water and power supply
- Finest Transport Facilities
- Entrance from 60m road (Sector 110A and 111 dividing road)
- First sector from Delhi
- Living/Dining Flooring: Tiles
- Bedroom Flooring: Tiles
- Wall Finish: Oil bound distemper
- Toilets Wall Finish: Up to 5 ft. Tiles and oil bound distemper in other areas
- Kitchen Flooring: Tiles
- Platform: Marble
- Wall finish: Tiles up to 2 ft. high above marble counter & Oil bound distemper in balance area
- Others: Single bowl stainless steel
- Balcony Flooring: Anti-Skid Tiles
- Ceiling: Oil based distemper
- Window: Power coated/anodized aluminium frame window
- Main Door: Painted hardwood frame door
- Internal Door: Painted hardwood frame door
- Chinaware: Modern and Elegant
- P. Fittings: Modern and Elegant
- Electrical: Use of ISI marked products for wirings, switches and circuits
- Security: Gated complex
- Entrance from 60 m road (Sector 110A and 111 dividing road)
- First sector from Delhi
- Close to Dwarka Metro Station
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
Allotment Rates of the Apartments:
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 20% of total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- Payment of installment at stipulated time is the essence of the application/agreement failing which interest @ 15% P.A. shall be charged for the period of delay till final payment.
- All payment to be made through pay orders/ demand drafts drawn in favour of “M/S Lotus Realtech Private Limited”, payable at Gurgaon.
- Payment subject to realization of Cheque/Demand Draft.
- Government taxes and levies like service tax, VAT, cess etc. as applicable from time to time will be extra.
- In case of any levy of EDC (including as revised from time to time) or imposition of IDC or other charges or levies that were not applicable at the time of submitting the application for allotment but because subsequently applicable, such EDC or IDC or other charges shall be applicable to and be paid by the alottee(s) on a pro-rata basis, the amount of which shall be calculated by the Company.