About JADA Jamnagar (Jamnagar Area Development Authority)
JADA Jamnagar (Jamnagar Area Development Authority) was established on February 1 1978 by the Government of Gujarat. The prime objective of the JADA’s formation was to carry out the sustained planned development of the area failing outside the periphery of Jamnagar Municipal Corporation. The important functions of the Authority include the preparation of Development plan for the Jamnagar Urban Agglomeration, to prepare the draft Town Planning Schemes, to implement the sanctioned Town Planning Schemes and to monitor and control the development activities in accordance with the Revised Development Plan. Besides, it is also responsible for the development of the infrastructures like road, sewerage, water supply and other basic civic amenities. JADA has 285 square.km areas which includes 33.70 square.km area of JMC. The constitution of the authority is also well defined.
Objectives of JADA Jamnagar (Jamnagar Area Development Authority)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, JADA Jamnagar operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for JADA Jamnagar (Jamnagar Area Development Authority)
Jamnagar Area Development Authority
Address: Dr. Hedgewar Commercial Complex, Sat Rasta Circle, Jamnagar, Gujarat – 361001.
Contact No: 0288-2553054, 0288-2660128
Fax No: 0288-2540438
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com