About IDCO Odisha (Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation)
IDCO Odisha (Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation) was established in the year 1981 with the specific objective of creating infrastructure facilities in the identified Industrial Estate/Areas for rapid and orderly establishment and growth of Industries, trade and commerce. It has been declared as the Nodal Agency for providing industrial infrastructure in the State of Odisha.
IDCO is the nodal agency of Government for providing land to large projects which cannot come up in the Industrial Estate and Areas. It arranges to obtain/acquire land for all such projects in any location of the state. IDCO also takes up planning & execution of construction projects of government departments/undertakings on agency and contract basis with the help of its diverse technical manpower.
This Corporation is at present playing a pivotal role in bringing in private capital for development of infrastructure projects in the state. Requisite escort services are being provided to investors/developers for implementation of infrastructure and industrial projects. IDCO is a statutory Corporation of Govt. of Odisha without having any equity capital investment by the govt. However, it receives margin money loan from the govt. annually for infrastructure development activities.
Establishment of Industrial Areas, Industrial Estates, Functional Industrial Estates, Growth Centers etc. at different strategic locations and to provide infrastructure therein are the prime functions of the Corporation. The infrastructure includes essential facilities such as roads, drains, power, water, street lights amenities and social infrastructures such as banking, post office, telecommunication facilities, shopping complex etc.
Objectives of IDCO Odisha (Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, IDCO Odisha operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for IDCO Odisha (Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation)
Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation
Address: IDCO Towers, Rupali Square Bhubaneswar, Unit-9, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751022.
Phone No: 0674-2540820, 0674-2543506, 0674-2543865
Fax No: 0674-2542956
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org