About HSIDC Panipat (Haryana State Industrial Development Corporation)
HSIDC Panipat (Haryana State Industrial Development Corporation) is the leading contributor to the well-being and progress of the State of Haryana. HSIDC has been instrumental in bringing about a major change in the lives of the people of Haryana over the years. The pioneering zeal of HSIDC has facilitated the transformation of Haryana from a primarily agrarian society to one of the most highly industrialized states of modern India. Established in 1967, HSIDC is a Public Limited Company wholly owned by the Government of Haryana, set up as a catalyst for promoting and accelerating the pace of industrialization in the state. The Corporation provides a wide spectrum of financial services under one roof- the concept being “Total Financial Support” for its clientele.
Being an intrinsically customer-oriented organization, HSIDC has often gone beyond the call of duty in helping to give concrete shape to the destiny and vision of thousands of entrepreneurs. It has generally taken on the role of a trusted friend and guide, providing crucial support and most important of all, creating an environment where nascent projects are able to attain their fruition and become vibrant industries. Today, HSIDC is a well-knit team of highly experienced financial experts, engineers, professionals, administrators and technicians, HSIDC comprises of very dedicated personnel, all of whom thrive on team work and a cohesive work spirit.
Objectives of HSIDC Panipat (Haryana State Industrial Development Corporation)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, HSIDC Panipat operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.