About Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA Greater Noida)
GNIDA Greater Noida is nodal development authority for Greater Noida. Greater Noida is being developed as Metro centre providing for quality urban environment, to attract economic activities and population to decongest Delhi. Set-up in January 1991 under the UP Industrial Area Development Act 1976, provided the basic enabling framework for developing an efficient and integrated modern city with high service and delivery standards.
It provides for Planning, Developing, Regulating and Operations under a Single Authority, GNIDA Greater Noida -:
- In Year 1991 total number villages notified were 101.
- In Year 1994 additional 23 number of villages were notified & total number was 124.
- In Year 2006 additional 188 villages were notified as development area for further Expansion of Greater Noida Area.
- Presently, total number of villages notified with GNIDA Greater Noida and its expansion area are 293 after a few modifications as done by U.P. State Government.
Objectives of Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA Greater Noida)
- Carrying out integrated planning and physical development of declared urban areas.
- Formulating and submitting development plans, including capital investment plans.
- Undertaking the execution of development projects and schemes.
- Formulating and implementing urban land use policy.
- Developing environmental standards and preparing schemes for the environmental improvement of urban areas.
- Providing technical planning services.
- Preparation and implementation of regional Plans, Master plans, New township Plans and Town Improvement Schemes.
- Promoting research and development of new techniques in City planning, Urban Development and Housing Construction.
- To promote and secure better planning and development of the state.
In order to achieve its objectives, GNIDA Greater Noida operational frame work and area of focus revolves around:
- Creating affordable housing using environment-friendly building materials and cost-effective building technologies.
- Creating self-contained and self-sustaining residential complexes in the shape of Urban Estate/Integrated Townships.
- Undertaking projects which focus on promoting urban development, developing commercial complexes, creating state-of-the art infrastructure.
- Optimum utilization of vacant government lands to generate additional resources for the State government for financing city redevelopment, regeneration and other infrastructural development.
- Create ethos of conversation to enhance overall development in the state.
Contact Details & More Information for Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA Greater Noida)
Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority
Address: Plot No. 01, Knowledge Park-04, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201308.
Phone No: 0120-2326150, 0120-2326151, 0120-2326335/6/7
Fax No: 0120-2326143
Email Address: email@example.com