GLS Avenue 51 Sector 92 Gurgaon
GLS Avenue 51 in Gurgaon sector 92 offers home where every occasion is a big celebration. Amenities like clubhouse, badminton court, open play area, cafe, etc makes every moment of your life enjoyable. Always dream of having your own home in the NCR region? This dream can be fulfilled by GLS Group as we have introduced GLS Avenue 51 with 51 amenities that are very affordable. Though the buildings we develop are high rise and touch the sky but the budget you need to buy a home is small. Apart from fitting your budget the design of the building and the homes would also amaze you. And you won’t be able to resist buying a house of your dreams.
The strategic location of GLS Avenue 51 makes it unique among other affordable homes in Gurgaon. Close proximity to Dwarka Expressway, NH 8, KMP Expressway and Pataudi road makes it a best choice among the affordable housing projects in Gurgaon.
GLS Avenue 51 promoted by GLS Group started from 2003, is an organization surging ahead responsibly and building on a strong heritage of professionalism, placing the highest value on merit and integrity, and is setting new goals to achieve them consistently. After all, the challenge is to constantly keep raising the benchmark of excellence by learning from our past experience and continuously raising performance standards. GLS industries have strong presence in luxury as well as in affordable housing domain. Projects successfully running under the flagship of GLS Group are Royal Heritage, Faridabad Eye in luxury segment & Riddhi Siddhi, Devaan, Our Homes in affordable housing segment.
GLS Avenue 51 is spread over 6.3 acres and total no. of 9 towers with 912 apartments. GLS Avenue 51 offers apartments of 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK with 51 amenities.
Further details of GLS Avenue 51 Sector 92 Gurgaon are given below.
Offer for Public
- Type -1 (1BHK)
Apartments of 310 sq. ft. approx. carpet area.
- Type -2 (2BHK)
Apartments of 590 sq. ft. approx. carpet area
- Type -3 (3BHK)
Apartments of 640 sq. ft. approx. carpet area
- Skating Rink
- Jogging Track
- Badminton Court
- Basketball Court
- Kid’s Open Play Area
- Air Hockey
- Cricket Pitch
- Outdoor Gym
- Table Tennis
- Bird’s corner
- Open Air Sitting
- Cards Room
- Spinning Machine
- Cardio Area
- Cross training arena
- Skipping Area
- Volleyball court
- Weight training area
- Skate Boarding
- Gym Ball
- Cycling Track
- Yoga & Meditation Area
- Arts and Crafts
- Dart Board
- Steam room
- Central Green Zone
- Star Gazing Deck
- Jumba Classes
- Board Games
- First Aid Room
- Party Lawn
- Hair Salon
- Sitting Areas
- Carrom area
- Medical Shop
- Daily needs shop
- Pro Shop Facility
- Marble Games Corner
- Kite Flying Area
- Sand Pit
- Decorative Pots
- Pedestrian Promenade
- Feng-Shui Corner
- Window: Powder coated/Anodized aluminum frame windows
- Main Door: Painted hardwood frame with moulded skin door
- Internal Door: Painted hardwood frame with moulded skin door
- Toilets Wall Finish: Upto 5 feet tiles and oil bound distemper in other area
- Others: Single bowl stainless sink with drain board
- Electrical: Use of ISI marked products for wirings, switches and circuits
- Wall Finish: Tiles upto 2 feet high above marble counter & oil bound distemper in balanced area
- Platform: Marble
- CP Fittings: Modern and Elegant
- Chinaware: Parryware or equivalent
- Balcony Flooring: Anti Skid Tiles
- Railing: MS Steel
- Ceiling: Oil based distemper
- Living/Dining Flooring: Tiles
- Bedroom Floorings: Tiles
- Wall finish: Oil bound distemper
- Security: Gated Complex
- Flooring: Tiles
- Kitchen Flooring & Dado: Tiles
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
Category 1 (1BHK-Type 1)
Rs. 1240000 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.) and Booking Amount – Rs. 62625.
Category 2 (2BHK-Type 2)
Rs. 2360000 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.) and Booking Amount – Rs. 119375.
Category 3 (3BHK-Type 3)
Rs. 2560000 – Carpet Area (Rs. 4000/ Sq. ft.) and Booking Amount – Rs. 129375.
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 20% of total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price