Global Hill View Sector 11 Sohna
Global Hill View Sector 11 Sohna is an affordable housing project by Breez Builders and Developers Pvt Ltd. Global Hill View Sector 11 is in the great location, and connectivity which makes it much more exciting place for home buyers and property investors. If you are buying your own home with such projects you can bring your dreams come to live. This is really one of your most important decisions which you can make for your family requirements. You would be able to bring a pleasant sense to all your family members.
Global Hill View Sector 11 is in close proximity with reputed educational institutes, healthcare centre, schools, colleges and shopping malls. A knowledge park of 24 management and engineering institutes is proposed to be built in the periphery. With more companies planning their units, Sector 11 Sohna South of Gurgaon is set to become the next hub for job opportunities and infrastructure development. Its prime location and proximity with Delhi, Rewari and Faridabad has attracted many investors, real estate developers and inhabitants.
Global Hill View is spread in an area of 5.41 acres offering only 2BHK flats with 2 sided open apartments. There are approx 750 2BHK apartments.
Further details of Global Hill View Sector 11 Sohna are given below.
Offer for Public
- Category 1 (Type A – 2BHK)
Apartments of 554.17 sq. ft. approx. (51.484 sq. mt. approx.) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 98.81 sq. ft. approx.
- Category 2 (Type B – 2BHK)
Apartments of 585.41 sq. ft. approx. (54.386 sq. mt. approx.) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregated area of 99.91 sq. ft. approx.
- (S+18) Storey Affordable Tower
- 2 sided open apartments
- Affordable Apartments
- Spread Over 5 Acres
- Premium Location
- Kid Friendly
- Fountain surrounded by palm court
- Pet’s Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Bar
- Play Area
- Tennis Court
- Snooker Room
- Cycling & Jogging Track
- Dance/Yoga Room
Information Not Available
- Strategically Located in sector 11 Sohna Road (South of Gurgaon)
- Close to the World Class School like GD Goenka University, KR Mangalam University, KIIT University & others.
- Pollution Free Environment, clear/close view of Aravali hills.
- Well connected to NH 8 via Rajiv Chowk, Gurgaon & NH 2 via Palwal – Sohna Road on State Highway 13
- 10 minutes drive from Golf Course Extension Road
- 20 minutes from Rajiv Chowk
- 15 minutes from KMP Expressway
- 10 minutes from Dam Dama Lake
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
- Type A (2BHK Room) – Cost of flat: Rs. 2157031
- Type B (2BHK Room) – Cost of flat: Rs. 2044417
Applicable VAT/Labour Cess as per Government Rules and Stamp Duty Charges shall be extra over & above this price.
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- At the time of submission of the Application for allotment – 5% of total price
- Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 20% of total price
- Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price
- Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter – 12.5% of total price