Conscient Habitat Sector 78 Faridabad
Conscient Habitat Sector 78 is located at sector 78, Faridabad. Applications are invited from general public for booking of residential apartments in the Conscient Habitat Sector 78, Faridabad Affordable Housing Project approved by Government of Haryana. This project is proposed to be developed as per the terms and conditions of the policy prescribed by Town & Country Planning Department, Government of Haryana vide notification no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013. All the features of Conscient Habitat Sector 78, Faridabad are being developed as per the guidelines lay down under Haryana Government’s Affordable Housing Policy.
Conscient Habitat Sector 78, Faridabad is developed under Conscient Group. At Conscient Habitat Sector 78, Faridabad there is a little more to everything. A little more joy, a little more happiness, a little more smile and a little more to life. Nestled in the elite pin code of Faridabad, Conscient Habitat Sector 78 offers a lifestyle that gives convenience, comfort, elegance and bliss for life.
Conscient Habitat Sector 78, Faridabad is spread over an area of 7.39375 acres and offering only 2 BHK apartments with all essential facilities and amenities.
Further details of Conscient Habitat Sector 78 Faridabad are given below.
Offer for Public
- Type A (2 BHK)
Apartments of carpet area of approx. 485.477 sq. ft. and balcony area of 100.622 sq. ft.
- Type A (2 BHK + Utility)
Apartments of carpet area of approx. 629.747 sq. ft. and balcony area of 101.084 sq. ft.
- Free maintenance by the developer for 5 years
- Price on Carpet Area fixed by Haryana Govt.
- Easy payment plan spread over 3 years
- Up to 90% bank finance
- Delivery within 4 years from the date of commencement of project
- Outdoor Gym
- Flood-Lit Badminton Court
- Kids Play Area
- Walking/Jogging Track
- Table Tennis
- Card Tables
- Board Games
- Senior Citizens’ Gazebo
- Community Hall
- Yoga/ Meditation
- Basketball Court (Half)
Information Not Available
- Located in ‘Smart City’ – Faridabad
- 10 minutes drive to Metro Station-Neelam Chowk
- Adjacent to Commercial Sector 79
- Easily accessible through bridge over Agra Canal
- 5 minutes drive to more than 14 reputed schools
- 15 minutes drive to reputed colleges
- Mega hospital planned In vicinity
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
- 2 BHK: Booking Amount: Rs. 99000 & Unit Price: Rs. 1991908
- 2 BHK + Utility: Booking Amount: Rs. 128000 & Unit Price: Rs. 2568988
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Poky 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- At the time of submission of the application for allotment – 5%
- Within fifteen days from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 20%
- Within Six months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%
- Within twelve months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%
- Within Eighteen months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%
- Within twenty four months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%
- Within thirty months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%
- Within thirty six months from the date of issuance of Allotment letter – 12.5%